Pocket Letter

Hello!

Today I'm back with a pocket letter created for ICR Challenge - ICRCSUM01.



So here it is :)

I've used golden and red glitter cards for the most part of it. Embellishments are punched out - used both positive and negatives :) I've also used some sequins and pearls to add some more glitter to the glitter cards :)





I totally love the shine on these pockets! Here is a video where you can see them clearly.



Thanks for stopping by, hope you like my pocket letter! Do let me know your feedback!
Have a nice day :)


Comments

  1. That was a brilliant take on the CoasteRide... We feel proud u had the zeal to take it up & further are amazed by the final project... Thanks so much for playing ICRCSUM01!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice to see you trying such a variety Karthikha...gorgeous
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular