First Mini Album

Hello All,

This time I'm here with one of my firsts again - a Mini Album.
It is a treasure box of my daughter's lovely expressions :)



I referred to the tutorial by Dr. Sonia here to make the simple and quick mini album. All you need is just one 12x12 patterned paper! Do check out her blog!

I embellished the pages with different flat and 3D stickers. For the front page, I used a golden net I had saved from a garland and a pink flower sent to me by Rhizwana :)

On to my album, pictures speak more than words :)





Here are the inside pages.




I also made a matching box out of wedding invitations to hold this treasure :) Yet to embellish the box though :)




Linking it to
1. Lulupu - Challenge #61 - Mini Albums
2. Simply Paper Crafts - Challenge #29
3. TTCRD - Anything Goes
4. Crafting with friends - Challenge #21
5. LPOCF - Challenge #34
6. Not Just Cards Challenges - May
7. Craft Your Passion Challenges
8. Crafty Girls Creations - Challenge #19
9. Creative Fingers Challenges - Challenge 109
10. 2 Creative Chicks - Showcase #10

Thanks for stopping by, hope you like my album! Do let me know your feedback.
Have a nice day :)

Comments

  1. Wow very cute album .bhuvi is soooo cuteeeee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Karthikha what a lot of work and lots of cuteness. Thank you for joining us at crafting with friends. Lovely album with memories. Hug Patricia (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful keepsake! Something to treasure always! Thanks for joining in at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww this is soo cute 😍 gr8 idea to treasure all those cute expressions.! Absolutely loved looking through your treasure dear :) Lots of love to your little one ❤
    Glad that u've used my lil gift so beautifully :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Rhizwana :) I loved your goodies, so holding them for special creations :)

      Delete
  5. Your daughter is so adorable Karthika!! Such a cute album! Loved it! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Lulupu this month! :)
    Suchi- DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular