Stencil + Distress ink - 2

Hello Everyone,

My final post for today :) Another monochromatic card made using stencil!


So after my first trial, I wanted to try once more to get the perfect blend!

I've used the same Heidi Swapp This Moment Wanderlust Stencil. Distressed it with multiple colors, misted with water and stamped on to the white cs. A good blend this time!

I then cut the stamped portion diagonally and attached to my lavendar base using foam tape. I've added a washi tape on the sides for some interest. The sentiment is stamped using distress ink and a few pearls added to complement it.

Linking the card to the below contests,
1. HLS April CAS Challenge

2. PCM Challenges - April


Thanks for stopping by, hope you like my card! Do let me know your feedback.
Have a nice day :)

Comments

  1. Such a beautiful stencil design and I love your blend of colours.
    Thanks for playing along at Happy Little Stampers, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What terrific job you did with your stencil here, the print is so crisp!
    Super card!
    Thanks so much for sharing your creation at Happy Little Stampers CAS challenge.
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular