Christmas Card

Hello All,

I'm sure everyone is gearing up for Christmas and New Year. With the celebrations soon to begin, here is a classic Christmas card, made using the recipe from Indian Craft Room :)


On to the card.



So here is a mouthful of green and red, with the toppings of heat embossing.

This card has my first try on heat embossing! The butterfly and the handwritten sentiment.
Not bad for the first try huh? :)
There is a lot to improve anyways!


Guess how the snowflakes background is done? A simple technique to use punch outs of the same color to resemble dry embossing. I'm glad the outcome is as how I expected it to be.

Do let me know your feedback!

Linking to the challenges
1. Indian Craft Room

Comments

  1. I love heat embossing....just makes everything look pretty I think :) Beautiful card. Thank you for participating at ICR :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is pretty cool creation. Love the bright n bold colors too.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.in
    crazycrafter-craftsuppliesshop.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular